Monday 26 April 2010

Coming to the End of Semester 2

I'm a few weeks away from the end of semester 2 now, with two more games almost ready to submit. This time far more substantial than the games that were on offer in semester 1.

In between working with the teams on these two games, I've been writing up my Pre-Production paper and Narrative in Videogames paper, which will hopefully turn into seamless and joyful theories over the next two weeks! Time is against all of the class now, with most of our module submissions coming on or around May 10th.

Running alongside this, I've had my contract extended at Cohort Studios as their Assistant Producer intern so I've been balancing professional with academic. By the time I post to this blog again, I imagine I'll be able to give much more in-depth analysis of this term's projects with hindsight (and more free time available!)

Remember to follow @DigitalNative_ and @Trap_Inc on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio


Mount Dash - Producer on 10 week UDK prototype project with a team of 14

Next Level Dundee 2010 Teaser

Worked as producer on Trap Inc. by the Guinea Pixels team



Worked as producer of MProf Games Development project NJA from the Digital Native Team


Created and organised Next Level Dundee 2009 from Iain Smith Next Level Dundee.



Produced and designed two educational games for Science Sensation

Produced and designed BBC SoundTank for ProtoType project (Video to come!)


Unreal Editor narrative level design

UDK work and development of a rotoscope animation to come this summer!