Wednesday 15 April 2009

General Round Up

I thought it was sensible to post a round-up of all the projects I'm working on right now.

Currently I'm doing a trapeze balancing act of attempting to complete coursework (including my Peronal Project disseration) whilst keeping up to date with work for Whitespace Solutions.

My Whitespace Solutions work is fairly under wraps for the meantime, but as soon as the project is over I'll be able to post up links to the Science Sensation site to show some work we've done on educational games. Some of them look pretty neato!

My coursework is piling up, but I just keep telling myself that I'll be done by the start of May, my personal project work for BBC Prototype is complete though, and with luck I'll be able to post a nice video of the game we just completed for them sometime very soon.

One final game-related snippet is that I have plans for a fairly cool project for over my summer time. I can't give too much away quite yet, but all shall be revealed fairly soon. Check back here to find out more...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio


Mount Dash - Producer on 10 week UDK prototype project with a team of 14

Next Level Dundee 2010 Teaser

Worked as producer on Trap Inc. by the Guinea Pixels team



Worked as producer of MProf Games Development project NJA from the Digital Native Team


Created and organised Next Level Dundee 2009 from Iain Smith Next Level Dundee.



Produced and designed two educational games for Science Sensation

Produced and designed BBC SoundTank for ProtoType project (Video to come!)


Unreal Editor narrative level design

UDK work and development of a rotoscope animation to come this summer!